Thursday, June 10, 2010

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

I am SO far beyond frustrated I can't even speak. After waiting for months to save enough money to buy my coveted rookie package, and weeks of not knowing if they are ever coming, I finally got a response from the vendor. Apparently, the Reidell Vixens that I ordered are on back order. Until JULY. So, when they finally get them, somtime around July 11, they will actually ship them and I'll have to wait 3-5 (or 15 the way my luck has been running) business days before they arrive. I have basically lost the entire summer of getting familiar with my skates. I may not be able to get in shape in time, and for the first time since I made the decision to do this, I actually feel like I might fail. I don't know if I simply picked the wrong vendor, or if these skates are actually that popular, or if I am simply cursed. All I know is that I am frustrated, I feel like events have conspired to prevent me from doing something I really want to do, and I just want to give up. I know I shouldn't give up over something this stupid, especially since I have already spent the money for the gear. It just seems that I finally find something in my life that I can do for ME, and every little stupid thing that could possibly happen to ruin it is happening.
Meh. I should stop whining and get on with it. Skate or fall right?

No comments:

Post a Comment