Friday, May 28, 2010

Pads are in!

I ordered a rookie package last week, as I am sure any of my "avid readers" (which includes me and probably nobody else) knows. Yesterday my protective gear came in! I am super excited. I haven't decided about the fit of some of the pads though. The site I ordered through didn't allow for selective sizing on the pads, it was all one size so I ordered large. I'm a big girl, large is a reasonable guess, but I have small wrists and elbows for my size and my pads may be too big. I put them on and they feel strange, but I can't decide if that's just because I haven't worn them before or if it is the pads themselves. Also, the knee pads may be too small, but I plan to lose a bit more weight which should basically take care of that problem. Helmet fits nicely! Still (not so) patiently waiting for my skates themselves though. Reidell! Ship faster already!

No comments:

Post a Comment