Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tagged by my sister.

So normally, I just post about skating and the (mis)adventures I have while trying to let out my inner Rollergirl. My sister is a member of a blog chain and she has tagged me. I don't know how to tag others, but I will answer the questions she posed to me. Answers are below.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? And would you change it if you could?
I'd like to say I'm a night owl, but in the past few years I have been working at a job where we start early and, sadly, my sleep schedule has adjusted itself accordingly. I cannot sleep late anymore, and I cannot force myself to stay awake past around 10 or so.

If you could go back to any moment in your past and make a different choice, would you? If it's not too personal - what was that moment?
I wouldn't change a thing. I would like to have discovered derby sooner, but there was no moment that could have changed this.

Do you believe in prayer?
Prayer is a very loose term. I feel that a person can be in contact with deity, but I don't believe that asking said deity for favors will acheive anything real.

If you won a $500 shopping spree, but had to spend it in ONE store - what store would it be?
Sin City Skates. Duh. (At least until WRD gets their skate shop going...)

What is your favorite food?
Whatever C. makes. Lately it has been what I call "yummy beanie goodness" and what C. calls "Tuscan white beans"

Who has been your biggest inspiration in life?
My mom. My mother is a saint.

Which room is your favorite room in your house?
I love my house in general, it is small and cozy so there is no need for a favorite room.

Are you a country-girl, or a city-girl? And I'm not asking where you LIVE but who you are!
I am a bit of both. I am overall a city girl, but I love to go camping and hiking. There aren't skating rinks in the mountains though. I have developed a love for skating and hate it when I go more than a few days off-skates.

There X. I have answered your questions. I can't figure out the taggy-thingey.
To all of my other intrepid readers, feel free to check out my sister's blog which is linked over there ------> Hers is "This is the Year"

On a completely unrelated note, I have been thinking about derby names. I will not post them here, as I don't want to broadcast them all over the interwebz until I make the league and submit them to the official roster. I have a few ideas, but am open to suggestions. Feel free to post your (serious) ideas in the comments section.

There will be another post momentarily as I went out last night and must share!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your name. I've been dying to find out for about 3 or 4 months.

    ReplyDelete